Whatever your business, you’ll need insurance. Whether you’re a sole trader, run a business from home, or own a company with premises and staff, there are many ways to protect your livelihood. Professional indemnity, public and product liability insurance, trade credit, tradesman and goods in transit cover… here you can find everything you need to know about protecting against the unpredictable.
Quick guide to Business Insurance
How much do you know about your business insurance?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS INSURANCE:
- Does it protect me fully, or are there gaps that could put my business at risk?
- How do I decide which policy or policies are best for my needs?
- Which business insurance is compulsory?
- Contact your insurer or broker straight away.
- Depending on the type of business and the type of claim, start doing what you need to do to get your business back on track.
- Keep your colleagues, customers and insurance company informed.
- Talk to your insurer or broker about adjusting or providing additional insurance cover to protect against a similar situation arising in future.
- Ask yourself – is there anything you can do to prevent a similar situation arising again?
Insurance Made Simple
CII Made Simple
How To Make A Claim
Business Interruption Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance
SME Business Insurance
Goods in Transit Insurance