Travel insurance covers different potential mishaps from expensive bills for emergency medical treatment abroad and lost belongings, to flight delays and having to cancel or cut short your getaway. It is essential to buy it as soon as you book your holiday.
Quick guide to travel insurance
How much do you know about travel insurance?
What you need to know about travel Insurance:
- What does travel insurance cover me for?
- Why do I need travel insurance?
- Does travel insurance cover me for dangerous, extreme or adventure sports?
- Report lost or stolen belongings to the local police within 24 hours.
- Call your insurer to report an incident as soon as possible.
- Don't go ahead with medical treatment until your insurer says so.
MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS:
Driving Abroad Insurance
Winter Sports Insurance
Insurance Made Simple
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions